Friday 23 January 2009

Move along...Nothing to be seen here!

It's been a while, but I have added wxAui support to wxDev-C++.

So I should be able to move ahead with implementing the design of wxScreenplayWriter in wxDev-C++. I also need to add a wxRichTextStyleComboCtrl, a wxRichTextStyleListBox and a wxRichTextStyleListCtrl, but since these are basically simple enhancements to their base classes, this shouldn't take too long.

I also implemented wxAuiToolbar already, so unless I have missed something obvious (which isn't unheard of I must admit) I can already begin designing the GUI again. Since I have a working version of the GUI already, it shouldn't take me much longer to have it designed in wxDev-C++.

Also a great deal of the code can be cut and pasted into the new design, so hopefully I can move forward with the development.

My aim is to have the program in a useable position before the end of March.

No comments: