Monday 30 June 2008

Title Page Designer First Attempt


Here he is then. My first attempt at a title page designer. Based heavily on the title page designer from Blyte. (If you look carefully you can see a white rectangle to the right of the listbox - this will be a miniature representation of the title page)

I'm still not satisfied, but it does allow the development of the project without worrying that this needs to be done. I don't want my users to complain that something they desire is missing from the beginning. I might simply offer a series of wx(Rich)TextCtrls allowing the input of information, it would probably make my life a lot easier, but I like this design.

Next I'll work on getting the AutoSuggestions to work. These will be popup listboxes containing suggested lists.

The question is do I do several for the Scene Headings (one for Int/Ext etc, one for Location, one for time) or do I just do one list for the whole scene heading (or again do I allow the user the choice - more choices more programming, more complication for the user)

No comments: